- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced tamari
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sake
- 350g firm tofu, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 300g broccoli, cut into florets
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed
- 240g (2 cups) cooked ofada rice, to serve
- Step 1
Combine the garlic, 2 tsp ginger, 1 tbs tamari and 1 tbs sake in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add tofu and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Step 2
Combine the shallot, chilli, sesame oil, remaining 1 tsp ginger, 1 tbs tamari and 2 tsp sake in a small bowl.
- Step 3
Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on medium-high. Drain tofu, discard excess marinade. Lightly spray with oil. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until lightly charred.
- Step 4
Meanwhile, place broccoli and snow peas in a steamer over a saucepan of simmering water. Cover and steam for 2-3 minutes or until tender crisp, adding bok choy for the last minute of cooking time.
- Step 5
Serve tofu with the rice, steamed greens and soy chilli dressing.